851. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?
852. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.
853. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9.
854. The only feasting I do these days is in my dream.
855. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money?
856. Parliament has passed an act forbidding the killing of rare animals.
857. I've forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.
858. He talks as if he were the head of the office.
859. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
860. Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noise.
861. I slipped on the stairs and fell down. I broke my leg.
862. As I had plenty of money I was able to help her.
863. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o'clock.
864. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York.
865. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time.
866. He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is.
867. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
868. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store.
869. It opens at 8 a.m on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
870. Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.
871. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
872. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.
873. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
874. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.
875. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer.