951. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.
952. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.
953. I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
954. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
955. In the west of America, there are many high peaks and deep canyons.
956. Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?
957. My daughter is 18 years old and has grown into a beautiful lady.
958. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
959. I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
960. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans.
961. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
962. Her rich experience gave her an advantage over other applicants for the job.
963. We were greatly aided in our investigation by the cooperation of the police.
964. Politicians should not engage in business affairs that might affect their political judgement.
965. You look like a million dollars. /You look outstanding. /You look like a movie star.
966. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
967. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
968. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.
969. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
970. If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.
971. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
972. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
973. Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?
974. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
975. Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car.