926. I left the house at 8 o'clock and got to work at 8:30.
927. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
928. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
929. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.
930. None of us can equal her, either in beauty or as a dancer.
931. I'll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
932. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
933. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
934. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
935. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
936. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
937. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
938. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
939. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
940. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
941. Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late .
942. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
943. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
944. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match.
945. How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
946. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.
947. You may not like him, but you have got to admire his persistence.
948. Don't shout into my ears like that, I can hear you perfectly well.
949. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
950. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.