旅游英语口语教学办理登机锦集十五篇

英语口语 2023-11-15 点击:

下面是小编精心整理的旅游英语口语教学办理登机锦集十五篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

第一篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

1.我买了。

I"ll take it.

2.总共多少钱?

How much is it altogether?

3.给你,这是100块钱。

Here you are. 100 dollars.

4.这包括税吗?

Does it include tax?

5.我可以用支票支付吗?

Can I pay by check?

6.我没有零钱。

I don"t have small change.

7.我的现金不够。

I don"t have enough cash.

8.我会用分期付款,分20个月付清。

I"ll pay the money in 20 monthly installments.

9.你多收我钱了。

You overcharged me.

10.你多找钱给我了。

You gave me too much change.

11.请给我开张收据。

Please give me a receipt.

12.能不能给我开张发票?

Could you make cut an invoice for me?

第二篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

1.看一下您的机票和护照好吗?

May I see your ticket and passport, please?

2.我要把所有要申报的东西都填上吗?

Do I have to write down all the things I have to declare?

3.我可以携带30公斤的行李吗?

Can my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?

4.我可以随身携带几件行李?

How many items of carry-on luggage are permitted?

5.我有件行李要托运。

I have a piece of baggage to check.

6.我想要靠窗的座位。

I"d like a window seat.

7.飞机准点吗?

Is the plane on time?

8.什么时候起飞?

What"s the departure time?

9.我们什么时候开始登机啊?

When will we begin boarding?

10.我应该去哪个登机口?

Which boarding gate should I go to?

第三篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

Front Desk: Can I help you?

我能为您服务吗?

Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

Tom: I"d like a suite with an ocean view, please.

我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

没问题,先生。

Tom: What is the price of the suite?

价格如何?

Front Desk: It is US$ 250 per night.

每晚250美元。

Tom: It is a little high. I"m told that your hotel is offering discount now.

价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I"m sorry.

是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉

Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的的套房。

Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does.And how long do you expect to stay?

是的,包括早餐。另外您预计在此停留多久?

Tom: About three days.

大约三天。

Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 2:00pm. And see you tomorrow.

好的。我们的登记时间是在下午2点钟之后。明天见。

Front Desk: Thank you. See you.

谢谢。明天见。

第四篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

Once Lost,Now Found

山穷水尽,柳暗花明

After breakfast the next morning, Kathy and Evan say goodbye to Gertrude and her mother and take their leave.

第二天早餐后,凯西和艾凡向葛楚德和她妈妈道别并且启程离开。

K:They were sweet. Everyone is so friendly here so far.

凯西:她们真是好心。到目前为止,这里每个人都很友善。

E:I can"t believe our luck. Even our “bad” luck turns into good luck!

艾凡:我真不敢相信我们运气会这么好。连我们的“坏”运竟也成了好运!

K:The route Gertrude suggested is sure pretty. There ar e so many farms along the way. So many trees, ponds, rivers.

凯西:葛楚德建议的路线,风景的确很美。沿途有这么多农场,这么多树木、池塘、河流。

E:And castles. You can notice some of them on the tops of the hills. Many of them are ruins, but you can sense that Germany has a lot of history.

艾凡:还有城堡。你可以看到山顶上的一些城堡。许多城堡已成废墟,但是你可以感受到德国有丰富的`历史。

K:Uh-oh. What if the people on the border to Denmark don"t speak English?

凯西:糟了。如果丹麦边界上的人不会说英语怎么办呢?

E:Don"t be silly. Nearly everyone here in northern Europe speaks some English. Of course, the customs officers must know some English.

艾凡:别傻了。在北欧这里几乎每个人都会讲一点英语。海关官员一定会懂一些英语的。

K:I hope so. I"m part Danish, but I don"t know any Danish.

凯西:希望如此。我有部分丹麦血统,但我不会说丹麦语。

E:Like me. I"m part Dutch, but I don"t know any Dutch.

艾凡:跟我一样。我有部分荷兰血统,但我不会说荷语。

K:Maybe we should learn a foreign language.

凯西:也许我们应该学一种外语。

E:I think you"re right. But I would want to learn German. And you?

艾凡:我想你说得对。我想学德语。你呢?

K:Japanese. I love Japanese food!

凯西:日语。我喜欢日本料理!

第五篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

A:早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。

B:Here you are.

B:给您。

A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

A:您有行李要托运吗?

B:Yes,one box.

B:是的,有一个箱子。

A:Would you please put it on the scale?

A:请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?

B:OK. By the way,can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

B:好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?

A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

A:免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?

B:First-class.

B:头等舱。

A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

A:头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。

B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry onto the plane?

B:我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?

A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

A:持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。

B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

B:如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?

A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance,we will charge you for the overweight.

A:如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。

B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

B:我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。

A:You"re welcome. Your boarding pass and baggoge check,please.

A:别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。

B:Good-bye!

B:再见!

A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

A:下午好。需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes. I"d like to check in,please.

B:是的。我要办理登机手续。

A:May I see your ticket and passport,please?

A:请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?

B:Sure. Here they are.

B:好的。这些就是。

A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

A:请把您的行李放到秤上。

B:What"s the weight limit?

B:重量限制是多少?

A:Thirty two kilos.

A:32公斤。

B:I hope my baggage aren"t overweight.

B:希望我的行李没有超重。

A:No. They aren"t.

A:是的。没超重。

B:May I carry this satchel?

B:我可以随身携带小提包吗?

A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

A:当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:Here is your boarding pass.

A:这是您的登机牌。

B:Which gate?

B:在几号口登机?

A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

A:四号口,请到候机厅休息。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢你。

A:Excuse me,but please empty your pockets of all the metal things and put them in this tray.

A:对不起,请您将口袋中所有的金属物品都拿出来,并将它们放到这个盘子里。

B:Including my keys?

B:包括我的钥匙吗?

A:Yes,and please step over there.

A:是的,请您站到那边。

B:AII right. What shall I do now?

B:好的。现在我做什么呢?

A:Just open your bags so we can check them. After that you can pick them up right behind that X-ray machine.

A:只要打开您的包让我们检查一下,然后您就可以到那台X光机后面去取。

B:I"ve got film in my bag.

B:我把胶卷放在包里了。

A:That"s all right. This machine will not damage the film.

A:不要紧。这台机器是不会损坏胶卷的。

B:That"s fine.

B:那太好了。

A:Can I have your boarding pass? We need to stamp it.

A:把您的登机牌给我一下好吗?我们需要盖下章。

B:Sure. Here you are.

B:当然。给您。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B:Am I through now?

B:现在我可以走了吗?

A:Yes. Here is your boarding pass.

A:是的。这是您的登机牌。

B;Thank you and good-bye.

B:谢谢,再见。

第六篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

出国旅游常用实用英语口语大全

一、基本语汇篇

1. 谢谢!―― Thank you.

2. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot.

3. 对不起,麻烦你。―― Excuse me.

4. 抱歉。―― Excuse the mess.

5. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.

6. 谢谢你的帮助。―― Thank you for helping me.

7. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。―― Thanks, anyway.

8. 您好。--How are you!

9. 初次见面问好。―― How do you do!

10. 很高兴见到你。―― (It"s) nice to meet you.

11. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?

12. 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?

13. 我叫...。―― My name is ... (I"m ...)

14. 很高兴认识你。―― It was a pleasure meeting you.

15. 很高兴见到你。―― Pleased to meet you.

16. 希望再见到你。―― Hope to see you again.

17. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?―― Does that mean that I can see you again?

18. 玩得快乐--Have a good time.

19. 祝你好运。―― Good luck.

20. 我希望没事。―― I hope nothing is wrong.

21. 怎么了?―― What"s the matter?

22. 糟糕,严重吗?―― Oh, no! Is it serious?

23. 我真为你难过。―― I"m sorry for you.

24. 一路平安,走好。―― Have a safe trip home.

25.

二、出国旅游常用的英语口语:问路篇

一、方向

26. East 东

27. South 南

28. West 西

29. North 北

30. Left 左

31. Right 右

32. Straight on 往 前 直 去

33. There 那 儿

34. Front 前 方

35. Back 后 方

36. Side 侧 旁

37. Before 之 前

38. After 之 后

39. First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路

40.Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

41. Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

42. How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?

43. How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?

44. How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

45. ( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )

46. How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

47. ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

48. How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

49. ( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )

50. How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?

51. How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

52. How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

53. How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?

54. How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?

55. 三、请问附近...

56. Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 ...?

57. Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 面 包 店 ?

58. Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 银 行 ?

59. Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 酒 吧 ?

60. Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 公 车 站 ?

61. Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?

62. Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?

63. Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 找 换 店

64. Is there a chemist"s near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?

65. Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 百 货 公 司

66. Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 的 士 高 ?

67. Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附近有 没 有 医 院 ?

68. Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?

69. Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?

70. Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?

71. Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 餐 厅 ?

72. Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 电 话 ?

73. Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?

74. Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附近有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?

75. 出国旅游常用英语口语―住宿篇

76. 出国旅游常用的英语口语:住宿篇

77. 我晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

78. I"ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

79. 我在台北已预订房间。

80. I made a reservation in Taipei.

81. 我的名字是王明明。

82. My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

83. 我想要一间安静一点的房间。

84. I"d like a quiet room.

85. 我想要楼上的房间。

86. I"d like a room on the upper level.

87. 我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

88. I"d like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

89. 随时都有热水供应吗?

90. Is hot water available any time?

91. 我可以看一看房间吗?

92. May I see the room?

93. 是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

94. Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

95. 我要订这间房间。

96. I"ll take this room.

97. 麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

98. Would you fill in this registration form?

99. 这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

100. Do you accept credit crads(traveler"s checks)?

101. 是否可代为保管贵重物品?

102. Could you keep my valuables?

103. 餐厅在那儿?

104. Where is the dining room?

105. 餐厅几点开始营业?

106. What time does the dining room open?

107. 早餐几点开始供应?

108. What time can I have breakfast?

109. 旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?

110. Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

111. 是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

112. Can I have a card with the hotel"s address?

113. 是否可在此购买观光巴士券?

114. Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

115. 最近的地铁站在那里?

116. Where is the nearest subway station?

117. 出国旅游常用英语口语―餐厅点餐篇

118. 出国旅游常用的`英语口语:餐厅点餐篇

119. 到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

120. 请给我菜单。

121. May I have a menu,please?

122. 是否有中文菜单?

123. Do you have a menu in chinese?

124. 在用晚餐前想喝些什N吗?

125. Would you like something to drink before dinner?

126. 餐厅有些什N餐前酒?

127. What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

128. 可否让我看看酒单?

129. May I see the wine list?

130. 我可以点杯酒吗?

131. May I order a glass of wine?

132. 餐厅有那几类酒?

133. What kind of wine do you have?

134. 我想点当地出产的酒。

135. I"d like to have some local wine.

136. 我想要喝法国红酒。

137. I"d like to have Frence red wine.

138. 是否可建议一些不错的酒?

139. Could you recommend some good wine?

140. 我可以点餐了吗?

141. May I order,please?

142. 餐厅最特别的菜式是什N?

143. What is the specialty of the house?

144. 餐厅有今日特餐吗?

145. Do you have today"s special?

146. 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

147. Can I have the same dish as that?

148. 我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

149. I"d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

150. 我正在节食中。

151. I"m on a diet.

152. 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

153. I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

154. 餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

155. Do you have vegetarian dishs?

156. 你的牛排要如何烹调?

157. How do you like your steak?

158. 全熟(五分熟/全生)。

159. Well done (medium/rare),please.

160. 姓:Family name,Surname

161. 名:First Name,Given name

162. 性别:sex,gender

163. 男:male;女:female

164. 国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

165. 护照号:passport number

166. 原住地:country of origin

167. 前往国:destination country

168. 登机城市:city where you boarded

169. 签证签发地:city where visa was issued

170. 签发日期:date of issue

171. 出生日期:date of birth,birth date

172. 年:year;月:month;日:day

173. 偕行人数:accompanying number

174. 签名:signature

175. 官方填写:official use only

176. 职业:occupation

177. 护照:Passport;签证:Visa

178. 登机、启程:Embarkation

179. 登岸:Disembarkation

180. 商务签证:Business Visa

181. 观光签证:Tourist Visa

182. 乘机常用词汇

183. 航站、终点站:Terminal

184. 入境大厅:Arrival Lobby

185. 出境大厅:Departure Lobby

186. 登机门号码:Gate Number

187. 登机证:Boarding Card,Boarding Pass

188. 机场税:Airport Tax

189. 登机手续办理处:Check in Counter

190. 海关申报处:Customs Service Area

191. 货币申报:Currency Declaration

192. 免税商品:Duty-Free Items

193. 大号:large;中号:medium;小号:small

194. 纪念品:Souvenir

195. 行李:Baggage,Luggage

196. 托运的行李:Checked baggage

197. 行李领取处:Baggage claim area

198. 随身行李:Carry-on baggage

199. 行李牌:Baggage Tag

200. 行李推车:Luggage Cart

201. 退税处:Tax-free refund

202. 盥洗室(厕所):Lavatory,washroom,toilet

203. W.C.=water closet,rest room

204. 男厕:Men"s,Gent"s,Gentlemen"s

205. 女厕:Women"s,Lady"s

206. 使用中:Occupied

207. 空闲:Vacant

208. 男(女)空服员:Steward(Stewardess)

209. 机内免税贩卖:In-Flight Sales

210. 钱币兑换常用词汇

211. 外币兑换店:Currency Exchange Shop

212. 汇率:Exchange rate

213. 旅行支票:Traveler"s check

214. 手续费:Commission

215. 银行买入价:We buy(Bid)

216. 银行卖出价:We sell(Ask)

217. 酒店常用词汇

218. 入住登记手续:Check-in

219. 客房服务:Room Service

220. 退房(时间):Check Out(Time)

221. 前台:Front Desk,Reception

222. 酒店大堂:Lobby

223. 咖啡馆:Coffee shop

224. 服务员,侍者:waiter(餐厅、旅馆的服务生、行李员)

225. 电话叫醒服务:Wake Up Call,Morning Call

226. 日常用语

227. 你好,很高兴认识你:How do you do,I’m glad to meet you.(It"s nice meeting you.)

228. 请问你叫什么名字:May I have your name, please?

229. 我可以试穿一下吗:May I try it on?

230. 多少钱:How much?

231. 请把菜单给我:Please show me the menu.

232. 干杯:Cheers! Bottoms up!

233. 我迷路了,您能告诉我怎么回饭店吗:I"m lost.Could you do me a favor to find my hotel?

234. 你能帮我拍照吗:Could you take a picture for me?

235. 非常感谢:Thank you very much.

236. 不客气:You"re welcome.

237. 我就是忍不住:I just couldn"t help it.

238. 让我们保持联系:Let"s keep in touch.

239. 我怎样能跟你联络上:How can I get in touch with you?

240. 我将会尽我最大努力:I"ll do my best.

241. 请稍等一下:Wait a moment please.

242. 你先请:After you

243. 我们该走了:We"d better be off.

244. 我真要累死了:I"m really dead. 关于出国旅游英文作文

第七篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

Y:Is the right counter to check in for this flight?

Y:这班飞机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

X:Yes,,it is.Please put your luggage on this scale.

X:不错,是在这儿办。请您把行李放在磅秤上过秤。

Y:OK.Is the plane on schedule?

Y:好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?

X:Yes,it is.How many pieces of hind luggage do eau have?

X:会的。您有几件手提行李呢?

Y:Too.

Y:两件。

其他出国旅游英语句型:

1. please表示“请……”,后接动词原形,但也可置于句尾,’前面要加逗号。

例:Please open the door.

请开门。

Would you please open the window?

请开窗好吗?

Come in,please.

请进。

*please也可当动词用,表示“使人高兴、快乐”。

例:Mary is easy to please. =It is easy to please Mary.

玛丽易于取悦。

I sang a song to please my girlfriend Lisa.

我唱一首歌以取悦女友丽莎。

2. How many+可数名词+...?有多少……呢?

= How much+不可数名词+...?

例:How many pens do you have?

你有多少枝笔呢?

How much money do you have?

你有多少钱呢?

第八篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

这里是这航班办理登机手续的地方吗?

May I see your ticket?

我可以看看你的机票吗?

I"d like to check in.

我想办理登机手续。

What"s the weight limit?

重量限制多少?

May I carry this satchel?

我可以带着这个小提包吗?

Please put your baggage on the scales.

请把行李放到磅秤上。

This one is ten pounds overweight.

这一件超重10磅。

Your suitcase should be registered; the other things may be taken along with you.

您的旅行箱一定要托运,其余的东西可以随身携带。

When will the flight be boarding?

什么时候开始登机?

Please go upstairs and proceed through security check and immigration.

请您到楼上继续进行安全检查和移民检查。

Do you have any baggage to check?

您有行李要托运吗?

Excuse me,where may I check in for flight 237 to Tokyo?

请问,我该到哪里办理飞往东京的273航班的登机手续呢?

Are my suitcases overweight?

我的手提箱超重了吗?

第九篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

必会的常见 sign标志 & key vocabulary关键词:

Departure

出发

Terminal

终点、航站楼

【小复习】

灵活运用我们上期学过的句式进行替换吧:

Could you please take me to the Terminal 1?

你可以载我去1号航站楼吗?

Information Desk

咨询台

Escalator

手扶电梯

Elevator

直梯

Check-in Desk

办理登机的柜台

(在酒店办理入住也可使用)

Self Check-in Kiosk

自助登机柜台

Luggage check-in

行李托运

Carry-on

手提行李

机场非常大,找不到路怎么办?

Excuse me, do you know

where the check-in desk is ?

打扰一下,请办理登机柜台在哪?

= Excuse me,could you please tell me

where the check-in desk is?

我们以寻找办理登机柜台为例:

A: Excuse me, do you know where the check-in desk is?

打扰一下,请问办理登机柜台在哪里?

B: It’s on the second floor. You can take the escalator over there.

在二楼,你可以乘坐手扶电梯到那。

【小扩展】楼层的英文表达:

Floor:楼层。

英、美楼层的表达方式可是很不同的,美国和我们在国内一样,the first floor就是一楼, the second floor就是二楼……不过到了英国:一楼通常叫做the ground floor,向上一层的the first floor变成了二楼,the second floor变成了三楼……出了国门,楼层表达中的小陷阱大家要分清哟~

公众号:唯学旅游英语

第十篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

原标题:生存口语丨零基础出境游就这样办理登机吧!超简单!

Check-in:

办理登机

① 关键词:information desk 信息咨询台

② 关键词:check-in desk 办理登机柜台

【拓展】

check-in:还可表示“办理酒店入住”

例如:

Excuse me,I"d like to check-in to my room please.

你好,我想要办理房间入住手续。

③ 万能句式:

Do you know where…… is?

您知道……在哪吗?

例如:

Excuse me,do you know where the information desk is?

打扰一下,您知道信息咨询处在哪吗?

Excuse me,do you know where the check-in desk is?

打扰一下,您知道办理登机柜台在哪吗?

④ 办理登机实用对话:

You:Hi,I"m fiying to Los Angeles/Beijing.

你好,我要飞往洛杉矶/北京。

Staff:May I have your passport,please?

请出示一下您的护照。

You:Yea.Sure.Here you go!

好的,没问题。

⑤ 选择座位实用口语:

Can I have an aisle seat /window seat please?

可以给我安排一个靠过道/靠窗的座位吗?

【拓展】

aisle seat 靠过道的座位

window seat 靠窗的座位

公众号:唯学旅游英语

第十一篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

Todd: So, Monica, you are from New Zealand.

托德:莫妮卡,你来自新西兰。

Monica: Yes, that"s right.

莫妮卡:对,没错。

Todd: So, for people going to New Zealand, what would you recommend? What are three orfour places that you must see in New Zealand?

托德:对计划去新西兰旅行的人们,你有什么建议?请你推荐三至四个新西兰必去景点。

Monica: Oh, OK, three or four places you must see. Well, it depends what you"re looking forreally. I think a lot of people that come to New Zealand enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, so there"s lotsof outdoor activities and places you can go to to enjoy in New Zealand. Personally, I find theSouth Island of New Zealand very scenic in comparison to the North Island, so for me, amust-do is the West Coast of the South Island. It"s very pretty.

莫妮卡:哦,好,三至四个必去景点。这要取决于你对什么感兴趣。我认为大部分来新西兰游玩的游客喜欢户外生活方式,新西兰有许多户外运动,也有很多可以享受户外运动的好去处。我个人认为与新西兰北岛相比,新西兰南岛的景色更美,我认为必去的景点是南岛的西海岸,那里非常漂亮。

Todd: The West Coast.

托德:西海岸。

Monica: Yeah. In particular, there"s two glaciers. Franz Joseph and Fox Glaciers, which arevery stunning to look at, and you can either have a look at them by foot, or you can pay for ahelicopter ride that takes you up and shows you an aerial view of them.

莫妮卡:对。特别是那里的两个冰川。弗朗兹·约瑟夫冰川和福克斯冰川,这两座冰川非常迷人,游客可以步行去观赏冰川,也可以乘坐直升飞机从上空鸟瞰冰川。

Todd: Now, do people ever walk across the glaciers?

托德:人们可以步行穿越冰川?

Monica: There are guides that can walk you across. Yeah, I haven"t done it personally, but it ispossible.

莫妮卡:有导游引领游客穿越冰川。我还没有尝试过,不过是可以的。

Todd: So what else would you recommend for New Zealand? What other places should peoplesee?

托德:还有其他的新西兰景点推荐吗?其他值得一去的景点?

Monica: I think if you want to see ... let me think ... rural New Zealand. It"s quite a nice ideato drive the length of the country and then you can see the interesting farming that is takingplace, in particular in the South Island. The lower part of the South Island, and a lot of theNorth Island as well. There"s a lot of sheep in New Zealand and there"s a lot of cattle as well,so I think it"s always interesting to go for a drive to see that firsthand.

莫妮卡:我想,如果你想看……让我想一下,如果大家对新西兰郊区感兴趣,那开车游览是个不错的主意,沿途你们会看到南岛地区有趣的务农场景。南岛的下端和北岛的大部分地区也有农场。新西兰有许多羊和牛,我认为开车沿途欣赏这种景色非常有意思。

第十二篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

Y:We’d better hurry.They"s boarding already.

Y:我们最好快一点,大家都已在登机了。

X:OK.Let’s go.But which way is Gate 20?

X:好,那就走吧。但20号登机门在哪儿呢?

Y:0h,here comes a man.Let"s adk him...Excuse me.Can you direct me to Gate 20,please?

Y:哦,前面来了一个人,我们问问他吧。…劳驾,能告诉我20号登机门怎么走吗?

Z:Sure.Go down the stairs right over there and you"ll see some directions.Just follow them.

Z:当然。顺着那边的楼梯下去,你就会看到一些指示,照着指示走就到了。

其他出国旅游英语句型:

1. We"d better hurry.我们最好快一点。

* 文中本句是“hand better+动词原形”的句型结构,表示“最好...”的意思,不过,在一般会话口语及书写中,表人称的主语常与had连写成如I"d,you"d或they"d等缩写词。hurry在这儿是动词原形。

例:You had better study hard.=You"d better study hard.

你最好努力读书。

2. But which way is Gate 20。但20号登机门怎么走呢?

which way 哪个方向

例:Can you tell me which way is the station?

= Can you tell me which way to the station?

= How can I get to the station?

你能告诉我到火车站怎么走吗?

3. Can you direct me to Gate 20,please? 请你告诉我到20号登机门怎么走,好吗?

direct+人+to+地方 指点某人到某地

= show+人+to+地方

例:Can you direct me to the Bank of China?

= Can you show me the way to the Bank of China?

请你告诉我到中国银行怎么走好吗?

第十三篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

Man:May I check-in now for my 3:30 flight?

我要坐3:30的航班,请问现在可以办理登机手续了吗?

Ariline Worker:Oh,you must be going to Chicago this afternoon.

噢,您一定是今天下午去芝加哥

Man:Yes,I have a business meeting to attend there tomorrow morning.

是的,我要去那里参加一个明天早上的商务会议。

Ariline Worker:Very good,we hope to get you there on time today. May I see your ID?

很好,希望我们可以让您今天准时到达那里,我可以看看您的身份证吗?

Man:Here it is.

给。

Ariline Worker:Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?

您喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的。

Man:Window seat,please.

靠窗户的座位吧。

Ariline Worker:OK,I have put you in Seat 21A.

好的,我给您安排在21A这个座位。

Man:Thank you.

谢谢。

Airline Worker:Do you have any bags to check today,sir?

您今天又行李包需要托运的吗,先生?

Man:No,I just have my carry-on bag.

没有,我只有一个随身的包。

Ariline Worker:Very well then. Your departure gate is 45. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure. Have a wonderful flight,sir.

好的,您在445号登机口登机。飞机起飞前30分钟开始登机,旅途愉快,先生。

第十四篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

How much is a commission?手续费是多少?

How much would you like to change?你想换多少?

What denomination do you want?你想要什么面额的?

What kind of currency do you want?你要换哪种货币?

What currency would you like to trade in?你想兑换什么钱?

Where can I change some money?能不能告诉我在哪里可以换钱?

Can you change this into dollars?请将这些外币兑换成美金!

What are your banking hours?请问你们的营业时间是几点到几点?

I might as well exchange a little extra.我还是多换一点儿好了。

Can you change this into Australian Dollars?你可以兑换成澳元吗?

May I have a map?请给我一份地图好吗?

OK. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?好啊。对不起,请问我们现在是在什么地方?

Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Sheraton?打扰一下,先生,你可以告诉我到喜来登酒店最近怎么走?

Can you tell me where the nearest toilets are?请问附近有厕所吗?

Can you tell me where the nearest ATM / cash machine is? 请问附近有自动取款机吗?

A table for two,please.人位。

Could I see the menu, please? 可以给我看一下菜单吗?

Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜单?

I"m not ready to order yet. 我还没想好点什么。

What is the house specialty? 你们的招牌菜是什么?

I"d like to have some local wine. 我想点当地出产的酒。

How far is it from here? 离这里有多远?

Is it possible to walk there? 可以走得到吗;

What is the best way to get there?怎样去那里最方便?

What is the name of this street?这条街叫什么?

How much is it per night? 每晚费用为多少?

Can I book a double room? 我可以订一间双人间吗?

How long will the flight be delayed?飞机将要延误多久?

When is the new boarding time?新登机时间是什么时候?

Is there any trouble with the aircraft?飞机有故障吗?

The flight will take four hours.此次飞行将需要四个小时。

The delay is due to heavy rain.因为大雨您的航班延误了。

I have to stay here tonight.看来我今晚不得不在这儿过夜了。

When is the next flight available? 下一班还有空位的班机几点?

It is said that we will be informed later.据说会稍后另行通知。

Can I help you? 要我帮忙么?

It all depends. 视情形而定。

It can happen to anyone .这是可能发上在任何人身上。

Take it or leave it . 要不要由你。

Enjoy your meal . 请慢慢享用吧。

That`s for sure .那是肯定的。

Thanks for the warning.谢谢你的提醒。

Thanks for your cooperation.多谢合作。

The sooner, the better . 愈快愈好。

That`s more like it . 那样才像话。

Look before you leap.三思而后行。

Are you free tomorrow ?你明天有空么?

I really regret it .我真的非常后悔。

Have him return my call .让他给我回电话。

We can work it out .我们可以解决这个问题。

I feel terrible about it . 太对不起了。

That`s worthwhile.那是值得的。

Don`t worry about it . 别担心。

That rings a bell .我总算想起来了。

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart .心之所愿,无事不成。

Don`t miss the boat . 不要坐失良机。

What makes you say you ?你怎么这么说呢?

A re you used to the food here ? 你习惯吃这的饭菜么?

Help yourself , please.请自己用。

Suit yourself. 随你便。

Your satisfaction is guaranteed .包你满意。

That`s disgusting.真讨厌。

Don`t be so modest.别这么谦虚。

That`s just what I was thinking . 我也是这么想的。

Be my guest.请便/别客气。

lt`s a waste of time . 这是浪费时间。

You`ve got a point there .你说的有道理。

That`s not a problem .那没问题。

l was just about to call you . 我正准备打电话给你。

What is it about ? 这是关于什么的?

l couldn`t agree more . 我完全同意。

Let me get back to you.我过一会打给你吧。

We can get by .我们过得去。

l couldn`t get thorugh.我打不通电话。

l couldn`t help it . 我没有办法。

Let me put it this way .让我这么说吧。

You`ve got it.你明白了。

What is it like there?那儿怎么样?

It dosen`t make any difference . 都一样。

It dosen`t matter to me .这对我来说无所谓。

Please let me know .请告诉我一声。

lt`s about time . 时间不多了/是时候了。

That`s not true . 那是不对的。

You `ll get used to it .你会习惯的。

It dosen`t work .它出故障了。

It wouldn`t worry about it ,if l were you .如果我是你,我就不会担心。

l`ll treat you to diner. 我想请你吃晚饭。

lt won`t take much time .不会花很多时间的。

l can`t stand it. 我受不了。

Better late than never.迟到总比不做好。

Do you often take exercese?你经常锻炼身体么?

Where is the rest room , please ?请问洗手间在哪?

I have nothing to do with it .那与我无关。

lt takes time .这需要时间。

Don`t mention it .不必客气。

Where do I board the train?我应该从什么地方上车呢?

Where is the ticket office/window?请问售票处/窗口在哪里?

What time does the No. train leave every day?八次列车每天几点发车?

第十五篇: 旅游英语口语教学办理登机

1) URead:体验英语

What is airport check in?

You register your arrival at an airport, etc

You report your arrival, esp. at an airport or hotel, so that you can get the service you are paying for

Airport check in is the procedure by which an airline or hotel formally registers the arrival of a passenger for a flight or a guest for a stay.

Airport check-in is normally handled by an airline.Passengers usually hand over any baggage they do not wish or are not allowed to carry-on to the aircraft"s cabin and receive a boarding card before they can proceed to board their aircraft.

When a passenger checks in at the airport, he will show his passport or ID card and his air ticket at the check-in counter and hand over his luguagge and receives his boarding pass.

2) UTalk: “学”“用”同步“使用英语”

要提请注意的训练要点是:这几段英语向给我们所传递的信息,不是让我们去用中文把它们逐字逐句翻译一遍,也就是“使用中文”。它们提供给我们的信息是要我们锻炼“使用英语”造句表达的能力,也就是“用英语输入,再用英语输出”,“学”“用”同步“使用英语学英语”。我们要训练的是这个。否则,这些用于“使用英语”训练的英语就失去了训练价值和训练意义。

你读了里面出现的这么多让人感觉非常有用的、你刚开始一下没想到的词汇和句子,你有没有一种“哦,我知道了!看到了好多有用的机场登机词汇!”的顿悟?现在,我们可以根据这些英语有所取舍的“学”“用”同步“使用英语”了:

读到一再重复的词汇You register your arrival at an airport, etc/You report your arrival, esp. at an airport or hotel, so that you can get the service you are paying for/ Airport check in is the procedure by which an airline or hotel formally registers the arrival of a passenger for a flight or a guest for a stay等英语时,你的“反应”是什么?

不会是“这些英语的中文是什么呀?”吧?

我们应该这么来训练自己“学”“用”同步“使用英语”:

Well I know when we say airport check in, we can say we register our arrival at an airport,or we can also say we report our arrival at an airport so we can get the servicewe are paying for.

也就是说,我们不说check in这个表达,我们也可以说register our arrival at the airport或report our arrival at the airport这样的表达。

能这么练就我们“使用英语”的能力,我们对check in的英语表达就丰富起来、多样化起来了。

其实,你学习英语这么多年,最缺乏的就是在这个能力上得到他人的系统训练,而不是让他人教你“办理英语登机用英语怎么说?”从而学会和记住airport check in 这个单词而已。

旅游英语口语教学办理登机锦集十五篇

http://m.feic31.com/yingyuziliao/191084.html

相关推荐

猜你喜欢

大家正在看