901. One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size.
902. A new system of taxation will be brought into effect next year.
903. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
904. The date of the meeting has been advanced from Friday to Monday.
905. There have been great advances in medicine in the last ten years.
906. We talk about reducing our costs, but it's easier said than done.
907. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.
908. I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
909. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
910. Earthenware has an advantage over wood in being more easily kept clean.
911. His skill in negotiating earned him a reputation as a shrewd tactician.
912. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
913. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
914. How can I climb up that wall. I wish I were a bird.
915. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.
916. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away?
917. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.
918. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?
919. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.
920. I have to transfer to No. 832 bus, but where is the bus stop?
921. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
922. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
923. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
924. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
925. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary.